Active & Hypnobirth Workshop, Caversham
Want to learn practical and positive techniques to feel calm and confident about birth? Want your birth partner to understand how they can support you and help you to feel calm and relaxed? Want to have a fun and info-packed day and a chance to meet other lovely couples?
Then come along to this combined workshop lead by me and yoga teacher Tessa of Tessa’s Yoga. Both of us are passionate about providing practical and positive antenatal education to empower couples, which leaves you feeling calm, confident and prepared for birth.
- Learn why we feel afraid of giving birth and how to shift your focus to the positive.
- Why being calm and relaxed in labour helps: the science behind using relaxation techniques to create the right balance of hormones
- Learn a range of breathing techniques and visualisations to help you feel calm, and in control whatever the situation
- An understanding of the mechanics of birth and practice of positioning and movements to facilitate your baby’s arrival
- An opportunity to discuss in detail how to respond to different scenarios and tailor your birth preferences.
- Four relaxation tracks and a folder of handouts.
Workshops run every two months on a Sunday. Ideal from 30 weeks pregnant.
Sunday 16th July 10-3pm, Church House, Caversham
Sunday 17th September 10-3pm, Church House, Caversham
To book your place – The investment of £89 is for you and your birthing partner, including refreshments, the relaxation tracks and folder of handouts.